Download Old Pod to PC Versions
Short Pod to the PC review
Pod to PC is a free software for Windows that allows you to copy or transfer almost all kind of files from an iPod to a PC ( computer ). It is working with all models of iPods like iPhone, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, iPod Shuffle, iPod Video, iPod and iPod Photo. For any reason you might have, on this page you can download old Pod to PC versions and you can view the changelog for each version. We do not list beta, incomplete or versions that we consider insignificant.
Changelog for Pod to PC
- introduces many new user interface features and a much-improved back-end.
- navigation tree now shows category playlists (ie: music, movies, tv shows, podcasts, etc…) and it distinguishes between smart playlists and user playlists.
- a new dialogue window that can be displayed to reveal track details and album artwork for your music.
- the automatic transfer has been greatly improved and now allows for you to select which playlists to build so you can get your music library fully recovered just the way you want it.
- Various bug fixes have been added to improve software stability.
- Adds fixes to allow for normal iPods (the non-iPhone-type) to transfer properly after being synchronized with iTunes 9.
- This is the latest version that will work with iTunes 8.0 or older.
- Several modifications enhancing overall program stability were added. Minor UI updates were also made.
- A bug preventing iPhone and iTouch total capacity and free space has now been fixed.
- Track previews will now play the next track in the playlist when the previous track ends allowing continuous playback.
- Jailbreaking iPhones are now fully supported.
- a bug resulting in tracks being transferred to the wrong destination has been resolved.
- several important bug fixes have been added
- advanced preferences menu has been created allowing users to copy their music how they want to where they want
- iPhone & iTouch 3.0 firmware works and the transfer method is now direct-to-iTunes allowing for users to easily import playlists and files (without a .txt file).
- iTunes 8.2+ compatibility has been added.
- Jailbreaking iPhones and iTouches should now work.
- the program itself has now had its icon updated
- language selection pop-ups have been adjusted
- FAQ section has been updated
- A bug with online updates dialogue fixed.
- User interface graphics have been updated.
- Menu target directory bug has been fixed.
- Italian translation support added.
- Detection for iPods is now improved.
- A bug causing the wrong version number has been fixed.
- The bug preventing tracks with quotation marks and pastries from transferring has been fixed.
- Language issues with funny characters in the .txt import files have been resolved.
- Fixed a bug with importing the iTunes music library.xml file.
- Language support for English, Spanish and more has been added.
- Now you can run Pod to PC without iTunes on your computer.
- A new menu allows you to choose where and how you want your tracks saved.
- This program no longer requires admin privileges to run.
- Apostrophes and other symbols turning into squares bug have been fixed.
- iPod database now decodes faster.
- The bug that caused some iPods with huge volumes of music to crash when trying to transfer has been resolved.
- This is the latest version of Pod to PC that requires iTunes in order to transfer your files and also our first version listed to old section.