SopCast is a free way to broadcast video and audio on the Internet or you can watch the video and listen to radio. SopCast is using the P2P (Peer-to-Peer) technology. This software allows anyone to become a broadcaster without any costs. With only a broadband connection you can broadcast your own TV stations with minimal resources so that you can serve 10.000 online users with your personal computer only. Sopcast has a very fast buffering mode that is up to 10- 30 seconds. It supports streaming in real time streams. Supports a lot of protocols used for streaming like: mms, http, etc. Many file types are also supported: asf, wmv, rm, rmvb, mp3, etc. It also supports loop file playing. SopCast has a real time monitor of broadcasting source quality and network quality to help viewers to select an appropriate channel. With Sopcast you may record the clips when you are watching them. It can play the stream with your favourite player. You are able to run up to 5-10 channels on one PC. All our SopCast old versions were scanned with several antiviruses before adding them on our website.
- The data transfer performance has been improved.
- The data transfer layer problem has been fixed.
- The lunching external player bug has been solved.
- A new FAQ tab has been added in this client.
- Some other minor problems have been solved.
- Has a new P2P Broadcasting Technology.
- Has a better Peer Management Server.
- Has a real time Synchronization .
- Real-time Statistics .
- Firewall and NAT Traversal Service .
- End-to-End Message Encryption .
- More languages Interface added.